Monday, October 15, 2007

I bought a ticket and welcome to my blog

Welcome all to my Africa trip blog. Being my first experience documenting a trip in this manner itll be an adventure for us all.

So I couldnt wait any longer, the ticket has been bought and my fate has been sealed and I couldnt possibly be any more excited about it. And on top of that my guide book to Ghana just came in the mail today so I dont see much sleep in my near future.

All thats left to do:
Shots on Thursday. Not terribly excited about this, but if its what it takes to get me there then so be it.

Going to DC to request my Ghanaian Visa one day next week.

Buy ALOT of dog food for Chaco to eat while im gone (Katie you are awesome!)

Buy supplies and pack my bags.


My flight leaves from Baltimore on Nov 11 at noon and I get to Accra, Ghana at 6:15am on the 12th. Any tips on how to survive that flight would be wonderful. Hopefully the malaria meds will make me drowsy.

More to come later......

2 comments:

Keesler said...

yay! So I ran into Trevor at a Halloween party and he told me about your trip! I'll make sure to read your blog! as long as you post...

Krista said...

You're in Africa now...where's my dang blog update!!!